Refund & Cancellation.
1. Definitions.- “Buyer” means CredenTek Software & Consultancy’s and/or any of its affiliate’s end-customer to which it is providing Products or Services under the Contract.
- “Seller” means the entity providing Products to or performing services for the Buyer under the Contract.
- “Products” means the equipment, parts, materials, supplies, and other goods Buyer has requested and Seller has agreed to supply to Buyer under the Contract.
- “Services” means the services Buyer has requested and Seller has agreed to perform for Buyer under the Contract.
2. Refund & Cancellation Terms.(a) Buyer may immediately cancel the purchase order, without liability to Seller, in the event of any of the following or any other similar occurrences:
(i) insolvency of the Seller;
(ii) filing of a voluntary petition in bankruptcy by Seller;
(iii) filing of any involuntary petition in bankruptcy against the Seller;
(iv) appointment of a receiver or trustee for Seller; or
(v) Seller making an assignment for the benefit of creditors.
(b) Buyer reserves the right to cancel all or any part of the purchase order, without liability to Seller, if Seller:
(i) repudiates or breaches any of the terms of the purchase order or these Terms and Conditions;
(ii) fails to perform Services or deliver Products as specified by Buyer; or
(iii) fails to make progress so as to endanger timely and proper completion of Services or delivery of Products, and Seller does not correct such failure within three (3) days (or such shorter period of time if commercially reasonable under the circumstances) after receipt of notice from Buyer specifying such failure or breach.
(c) Buyer may also terminate all or any part of the purchase order for its own convenience, in which case Seller shall be entitled to, but only to, an equitable amount not in excess of its verified direct costs reasonably and necessarily expended or committed to third parties in accordance with lead times for materials and labor as appropriate for corresponding delivery dates prior to the notice of termination (less salvage value and any other amounts recoverable by Seller). The payment required by the foregoing sentence shall constitute the Buyer’s sole and exclusive liability and obligation with respect to the cancellation of any order.
(d) Buyer will have 7 calendar days to return an item from the date Buyer received it. To be eligible for a return, the Buyer’s item must be unused and in the same condition that the Buyer has received it. The buyer’s item must be in the original packaging. The buyer’s item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
(e) Once Seller receives Buyer’s item, Seller will inspect it and notify Buyer that Seller has received Buyer’s returned item. Seller will immediately notify Buyer on the status of Buyer’s refund after inspecting the item. If Buyer’s return is approved, Seller will initiate a refund to Buyer’s credit card (or original method of payment). The buyer will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
(f) Buyer will be responsible for paying for Buyer’s own shipping costs for returning Buyer’s item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable. If the Buyer receives a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from Buyer’s refund.