General Terms & Conditions
NOTICE: The purchase of any Products or Services by Buyer is expressly limited to and governed by these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions are incorporated into and made a material part of any purchase order issued by Buyer. Any acceptance of Buyer’s offer is expressly limited to acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Buyer expressly objects to and rejects any additional or different terms or conditions proposed by Seller.
1. Definitions.- “Buyer” means CredenTek Software & Consultancy’s and/or any of its affiliate’s end-customer to which it is providing Products or Services under the Contract.
- “Contract” means the purchase order issued by Buyer (including any ancillary documents provided by Buyer) and these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict, the Terms and Conditions shall take precedence over other documents included in the Contract.
- “Products” means the equipment, parts, materials, supplies, and other goods Buyer has requested and Seller has agreed to supply to Buyer under the Contract.
- “Seller” means the entity providing Products to or performing services for the Buyer under the Contract.
- “Services” means the services Buyer has requested and Seller has agreed to perform for Buyer under the Contract.
- “Terms and Conditions” means these General Terms and Conditions for the Purchase of Products or Services, together with any modifications or additional provisions specifically stated in Buyer’s purchase order or specifically agreed upon by Buyer in writing.
- “AP” means the ‘Access Point’ mentioning the OneIndiaWifi product itself.
- “PDOA” means the Aggregator/Affiliate Party/Seller who provides the products to the end-customer.
- “PDO” means the Buyer under the Contract.
2. Prices.All pricing on purchase orders is final. The buyer does not acknowledge any written confirmation of pricing changes until a purchase order revision is completed and provided to the Seller. The buyer will not be obligated to pay and will not process payment for any invoice that does not match the price set forth on the corresponding purchase order. Seller warrants that the prices and terms on which it supplies Products and Services to Buyer are no less favorable than those offered to other customers purchasing in similar quantities. Seller agrees to immediately reduce the price if it charges any customer purchasing in a similar volume a lower price.
3. Purchase Order Terms.(a) Buyer reserves the right to modify the purchase order with respect to quantities, delivery schedules and/or specifications as desired by Buyer by issuing one or more change orders to Seller. Seller shall not make any changes to purchase orders or affect the Products or Services without the prior written consent of Buyer, which shall be withheld in its sole discretion.
(b) If Seller’s costs are reduced because of changes, Seller shall reduce the purchase order price to reflect all such quantifiable cost savings, whether direct or indirect.
(c) The following are the product based features, pricing & shipping terms for the OneIndiaWifi AP are as follows:
- Taxes are entitled for 18% extra for the product’s selling price which must be paid by the PDO.
- Freight (courier) Charges are to be paid 50% upfront by the PDO.
- Payment for the product’s purchase must be done 100% in advance.
- 100 MBPS Broadband Connectivity Would Be Required for The AP by the PDO.
- Delivery of AP will be made within 5-10 Days after receipt of your confirmed order.
- PDO has to pay 20% of their monthly income as service and maintenance fees to the PDOA.
- Warranty will be entitled to 12 months from the date of delivery of the AP.
- Tampered, damaged or hacked products will not be covered under warranty.
- If the warranty label is found broken, the warranty will be invalid.
- AMC (Annual Maintenance Charges) will be applicable @10% on unit value after completion of unit warranty (12 Months)
- After One Year, the New/Replacement of AP per unit rate will be INR 3000/- (Applicable only when AMC is taken).
- Annual maintenance will cover only hardware warranty for the AP by Telephone/E-mail support.
d. Delay/Force Majeure. Buyer will not be liable or held responsible for any delays or losses related to Buyer’s failure to accept Products or Services that arise directly or indirectly from Acts of God, severe weather conditions, labor disputes, governmental actions, war, riots, or other circumstances or causes beyond the reasonable control of Buyer. If Seller suffers a delay due to a force majeure event, Buyer may terminate any order where such delay exceeds or is reasonably likely to exceed twenty days.